Full time opening in Troy, MI with local SE Michigan travel (company vehicle)
If you are currently servicing HVAC equipment and are interested in moving to a greater challenge in the Commercial and Industrial Steam & Hot Water Boiler Industry, this job opportunity may be for you. As a DJ Conley Service Technician, you will provide technical support and troubleshoot equipment problems, while adhering to our safety standards and those of our customers.
Education and/or Experience:
* Minimum 3 years of experience working in commercial boiler equipment repair and maintenance or an Associates Degree in commercial HVAC or equivalent trade school certification and 2 years experience working in that field.
* Detail oriented with strong mechanical and trouble shooting skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Understand and adhere to safety standards
*Demonstrate punctuality and attendance on a consistent basis
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
*Display manual dexterity and ability to maneuver within boilers
*Have flexibility to work overtime and weekends as required
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Represent the company by servicing products and equipment on assigned projects.
- Provide initial start-up for products we represent.
- Identify, analyze, diagnose and repair systems and products at our customer locations. (not limited to products we represent) This may include reading blueprints or engineering specifications.
- Providing expert trouble shooting and technical support to our customers.
- Prepare Service Reports to document work completed at each customer site.
- Time management flexibility when called into emergency service situation.
- Use and maintain a variety of hand tools.
- Arrive in company vehicle and follow customer parking requirements.
- Commit to wear clean, company provided logoed clothing.
- Responsible for company vehicle cleanliness and the planned maintenance.
- Secure future customer relationships by ensuring customer satisfaction.
Full-Time Service Technician Benefits:
Be a part of a company that rewards career growth. We proudly offer our service technicians a competitive salary & benefit package which includes:
- Top Pay (Commensurate with experience)
- Medical Insurance (Generous company contribution)
- Prescription Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Competitive Paid Time Off with carryover allowance
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided cell phone & iPad
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Ongoing Training & Professional Development
D. J. Conley Associates Inc. is a closely held Corporation founded in 1974. As a small company with big goals, we honor our client relationships by providing exceptional customer service as we strive to meet the demands of energy conversion, generation, and conservation. We operate in a family type atmosphere and we invest heavily in training for our employees for long-term career opportunities. We are always looking for experienced, qualified individuals who dedicate themselves to personal growth while establishing a valued career.
Please complete the employment application (linked below).
Submit application and detailed resume including salary requirements and references.
Someone from our office will contact you shortly.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.